Post by Putty on Feb 6, 2020 15:11:01 GMT -6
- We are a character per account site, so please register with the name of your character!
- Each member is allowed three characters without any limitations. After you have created three characters, you must have at least twenty posts per character to create another character. That means your fifth character requires twenty posts from the fourth character as all prior characters will already meet that requirement.
- A character's starting level and stage is based on their rank and grouping.
- Humans all start at level five and in their basic evolution stage.
- Native Pokemon can start at up to level ten, though there are no limitations on their evolutionary stage.
- Canon roles have a specific level and starting stage that can be found in the Canon Listing.
- All characters must be at least sixteen years old. Ages will primarily reflect a human lifespan unless certain circumstances apply (ie. ghost, fairy, and dragon types may have extended lifespans). Anyone younger can be used as an NPC or may be used for missions.
- Pokemon can be of any gender and have any orientation! If your character's species is male-only but your character identifies as something else, you will not find any restrictions here.
- Please keep in mind that we are hosted on Proboards. If your character has a dark and tragic past, please try to keep the details vague enough that we understand without breaching Proboards' PG13 rating. The same goes for a character's actions and language.
- Characters can have small differences in physical appearance to make them unique (different eye colors, fluffy patches of fur, etc). They can wear clothes (with no benefits in dungeons unless bought), have jewelry, etc.
- If you want a Pokemon with a drastically unique coloration, etc., please refer to the store for details! We allow each member one free character with the following before having to purchase the necessary item:
- Pokemon vary in sizes, but a character can be no bigger/smaller than 20% above/below average. This is to keep larger Pokemon from getting too large and smaller Pokemon from becoming microscopic.
- Native characters can be from the kingdom or from a land overseas; however, they cannot be from over the mountain range. That land has been considered "lost" for a long time, so characters cannot be from there until the next expansion event opens up the land beyond the mountains.
- Human-turned-Pokemon characters do not have previous Pokemon knowledge. The world they came from has franchises that are similar in concept (your traditional monster catchers, Digimon, etc.), but no one knows what a Pikachu is, etc.
- To keep them limited, members may only have one Human-turned-Pokemon character. Another slot can be purchased.
- No one starts with special items. All items are either from your starter pack, found in dungeons, purchased, or won in events.